Wednesday 30 November 2016

How to make your PC welcome you on bootup

I'm sorry for disappearing for so long but I promise to pay by uploading an awesome thing before the year ends. While working on my new project an idea came to me and here I am publishing a part of it (the complete project will be published once I'm done with it).
We're all(mostly) familiar with Windows welcome screen(which is very non-interactive). So I decided to publish a trick that could help you have a person(kind of) welcome you every time you boot your PC up.
As always just follow the steps:-
1. Open Notepad
2. Copy the code

dim speechobject
set speechobject=createobject("sapi.spvoice")
speechobject.speak "Welcome Sir"


3. Paste on notepad
4. Save the file with the name speak.vbs
5. Press Start+R (To open Run window)
6. Enter shell:startup
7. Copy the file speech.vbs from wherever it is saved
8. Right click in the window opened and select paste shortcut.

Obviously you can change the Message Welcome Sir by changing the text within the quotes , but don't remove the quotes.

Feeling Lazy? Download the setup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My mail ID-
akhandyadav.com@gmail.com
akhandsn.com@gmail.com

Mail me if there is any problem with my post.
Any priority information is welcomed at mail.